Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! Empty
PostSubject: Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS!   Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:24 pm

We make sugar glider cage sets or individual items for you and your sugar glider - all orders come complete with hooks - ready to put directly into your cage - all orders over $25 ship for free!

Our small set isn't really that small - lol but here is what is included in that set: 1 sugar glider bonding pouch (high quality, has a zipper and screen window), 1 cage pouch with boxed corners, 1 tunnel, 2 corner hammocks, 1 bridge, 1 full sized hammock and 2 snuggly blankets that is 9 peices for just $30!

here is a pic of a small cage set
Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! Froggy12
we also make large cage sets that include: 1 bonding pouch, 2 cage pouches, 1 tunnel, 2 corner hammocks, 2 full sized hammocks, 2 bridges, 4 snuggly blankets, a suggie kite and a sugar glider cage toy that is 16 pieces for $50

here is a pic of a large cage set
Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! Puzzle12
we also sell items individually with only $4.95 shipping on orders under $25 - individual items are all items that are included with the cage set - bonding pouch ($10) cage pouch ($5) bridge ($5) 2 corner hammocks ($5) full sized hammock ($5) tunnel ($5) suggie kite ($3.50) sugar glider cage toy ($5.50 for the first $4.00 each additional toy)

we have many fabric choices available - or will do one in the fabric of your choice! see some of the fabrics we have available now

Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! Circle10
Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! Pepper10
Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! Pooh_f10
Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! Teal_f10
Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! Rainbo10

see our website at http://suggiesupplies.webs.com
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com
Almi

Almi

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS!   Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Those are so cute! And I'd appreciate the fabric cage accessories, as they're easier for me to throw in the washer with all of the other pet blankets than to throw in the tub with all the rodent stuff!

I may have to get a set or even just a pouch (yay, no shipping for me!). I work at Walmart and Mark was telling me about the stuff you make. He was going to give me your card but I found your sites first! :3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: New toys i just came up with   Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:33 pm

I was tinkering around and came up with a few new toys as well

I haven't landed on a price for them yet - maybe like $6.99 plus shipping - or something like that
I call this first one a Suggie Chandelier!
Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! New_to11
Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! New_to12

I havent thought of a name for this toy yet though - open to suggestions
Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! New_to13
Back to top Go down
Almi

Almi

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS!   Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:29 pm

I may have to have one or both of those for my birds, rofl. I love the stuff you make!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thanks!   Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Thanks so much - yeah I am always brainstorming trying to come up with new cute stuff to make - I am not the most creative person I know but I try =- and then i get to test them out on my babies to see if they like them or not - ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sugarblossoms

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS!   Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:22 pm

The froggy fabric is too cute!! Is it flannel or cotton? I wuv frogs!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clollestad

clollestad

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS!   Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Glad you like it! The Froggy fabric is 100% cotton with a fleece liner.
Lisa
Back to top Go down
http://suggiesupplies.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS!   Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar Glider Cage Sets - starting at $30 - FREE SHIPPING AND HOOKS!
Page 1 of 1