Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oh no its FALL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

oh no its FALL Empty
PostSubject: oh no its FALL   oh no its FALL I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:20 pm

you know what comes next dontcha? Winter! ugh - I know my mom loves winter but I hate it! Ok i take that back - I like the very first snowfall or two but after that Im like enough already - ha ha - anyone share my sentiments?
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

oh no its FALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no its FALL   oh no its FALL I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:31 pm

I feel the exact same way. I LOVE the first snow fall. I think I'd like winter more if I didn't have to drive in the snow. After the first few days of snow I'm like....ok Summer, you can come back any time now Smile
Back to top Go down
OneMdl

oh no its FALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no its FALL   oh no its FALL I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:38 pm

love the snow, and big storms. don't get enough.

for me fall is State Fair season.
great weather for walking about!
i've heard the best time is the opening day, this friday, before the mobs come in. i think this year I'll try it.
Back to top Go down
clollestad

clollestad

oh no its FALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no its FALL   oh no its FALL I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:04 pm

The smell of the air when it snows, it is so crisp and clean. I can't get enough! Winter, cold, snow and even ice...I love it all!! I have more energy during cold crisp days than any other time of year. Every cell of my body feels alive, tingly!! My husband thinks I'm a little nutty because of this, and so does April!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://suggiesupplies.webs.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

oh no its FALL Empty
PostSubject: ha ha yeah i do!   oh no its FALL I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:41 pm

yep I concur I think you people that like winter are a bunch of crazies! lol

I agree with not liking to drive in the winter time - since my car accident about 2 years ago I have been so paranoid to drive especially in the winter on slippery roads - in fact I drive like a grandma - now Lisa can attest to that! ha ha she has ridden with me before - I think we both prefer it when she just drives instead! lol
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

oh no its FALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no its FALL   oh no its FALL I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 pm

I love fair season! The state fair in Utah just ended on Sunday. I love fair food hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Almi

Almi

oh no its FALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no its FALL   oh no its FALL I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:52 pm

I don't like winter, but if there's not too much snow to plow through, I don't really mind the cold.

Can't say it gives me energy though...moreso makes me want to curl up in a ball under my blankets and hibernate. Sleep
Back to top Go down
OneMdl

oh no its FALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no its FALL   oh no its FALL I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:00 am

its really been too hot here in Texas for much of anything except mosquitoes until just this week. we have a long summer and almost no winter. to be honest, November is my favorite month for long walks outside. Basketball

maybe Texas is just late for doing the Fair. I think Oklahoma does their's like Utah, because an Elvis impersonator we go to see (Kenny the King) does his OK City show every September. ps, he came in 3rd place in 2008.

ok, one year we drove up to Colorado to Mike and Michell's wedding (they met online because they both worked for Hilton hotels). Marshall was 2 years old and it occurred to us he'd never seen snow, so Mike made us stop the car and let him out. there was a patch only a few inches deep and we set him down. he went straight up on all hands and feet and just staired like "what is this!?" it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oh no its FALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh no its FALL   oh no its FALL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh no its FALL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Chat :: Off Topic of sugar gliders-
Jump to: