Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello form New York

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sirgrimmy

Hello form New York Empty
PostSubject: Hello form New York   Hello form New York I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:14 pm

I am a 30/m and I have 2 babies. I didnt think I was gonna like gliders. Little did I know they steal your Heart I love you .I love them. I got Austin about a year ago while he was still a todler. Then I went and got him a companion which sex was unkown at the time i was pretty sure my baby was another boy which he is and have had him for 8 mnths now. I finally got the younger one sazzle to climb all over me his knew game is to check things out from the small of my back... I am still trying to get him to jump more... But anyway just an introduction oh yea no other pets since my cat tiny died last year... Its so hard to say good bye.... John
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hi there   Hello form New York I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 pm

so nice to have you among us! awwh your baby boys sound so adorable! ha ha I hate it when my gliders go to the small of my back - then i cant reach them - lol
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com
tocarmar

PostSubject: Hello!!! Also a New Yorker   Hello form New York I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi
I'm not too far away. About 2hours. I'm about 30 miles south of Albany in Catskill. We just got our first 3 joeys on fri. 4th.

Tom & Heidi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello form New York   Hello form New York I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello form New York
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Chat :: Sugar Glider Topics :: Welcome and Introductions-
Jump to: