Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gift Exchange!

Go down 
+6
EzzieM
sugeebaby
Almi
Chelsea0525
gliderma
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gift Exchange! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: still waiting   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Im still ever so patiently waiting for my buddy to reveal themselves to me - lol ok maybe not so patiently - ha ha

cant wait to see who it is and what they send me for my babies!!

the suspence is killing me!
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com
jaydaszoo

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:46 pm

I got my package today from Gliderma...lots of toys for the little ones to play with...and a super cute and soft sack to carry them in...better then the boys camo print I had been using for them...Thank you soooo much....I can't wait to play with my gliders with all the toys...

Hugs,
Jeanne cheers
Back to top Go down
sugeebaby

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Glad you like the cube.
I'm still waiting for my gift. Hope it comes soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepamperedglider.com
gliderma

PostSubject: problem solved!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:09 pm

I got my gift quite some time ago but it wasn't from who my buddy was, so I was confused as there wasn't a card either. Turns out my buddy was jaydaszoo and she had April make up a cage set for me. It is very cute in blue & green with frogs & flowers. Thank you! Gifts should go out by the 15th, so please let me know if you did not get a gift or at least hear from your buddy.I don't know how to post pix here or you would be seeing it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.migliders.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sorry about that!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:03 pm

sorry Gliderma - I could have swore I stuck a card in the cage set that said it was from jaydaszoo on it - maybe it fell out? check the pouches it should be in there somewhere!

ha ha
Back to top Go down
EzzieM

EzzieM

PostSubject: :D   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:57 pm

tee hee hee... Buddy! Your stuff shipped today! start watching the mail!!!

BWAH HA HA HAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
http://www.stytchez-by-design.webs.com
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:04 am

Some of my buddies stuff is going out tomorrow. I'm waiting till the last minute because some of the stuff I ordered hasn't made it to my house yet. Even though I ordered it as soon as I found out who my buddy was Shocked If it doesn't come tomorrow my buddy will be getting two boxes.
Back to top Go down
gliderma

PostSubject: gift exchange   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:32 am

Hope everyone is accounted for and has received or sent a gift by now. I would like to do another one for Christmas, as several people have said they want to participate next time. Who's in?
Back to top Go down
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:05 am

I'm in I'm in Smile yay!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: yay   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Im in for sure

question though - is our buddy the same person we sent stuff to? I am still confused by the whole process - lol
Back to top Go down
cr8zyanimalgirl

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:36 pm

I am in too!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crazyanimalgirl.com
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:03 pm

No, your buddy is not the same as you sent stuff to. They are all mixed up Smile
Back to top Go down
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:35 pm

K buddy, the first half of your gift is coming Smile Start stalking your mailman!
Back to top Go down
jaydaszoo

PostSubject: Gift exchange   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:26 pm

I'm in again....and great news...I got 2 babies in pouch....they are just tiny so not sure how much longer till the come out...but still very excited...

Hugs
Back to top Go down
gliderma

PostSubject: buddy   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:35 pm

No you did not necessarily get the person who was your buddy. With this group being so small, it was bound to get matced up that way with some. My daughter put all the names on a list and put them all in a bowl and went down the list by drawing out a name for each one on the list. Hopefully we will have a bigger turnout next time. Do you want to do it again, and if so, should we keep it open to any type of gift or make it a holiday theme?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: gift exchange   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:16 pm

I think its great a number of people have expressed interest in doing another gift exchange in the future - however I would personally prefer it not neccessarily be a christmas gift exchange as I myself dont celebrate christmas - majority kind of rules though - if you all want to do a gift exchange by a certian date - like before December 15th or something that is perfectly fine with me - my conscience will allow me to be involved - I guess I consider a gift exchange to be a gift exchange no matter when it happens to occur - that's just my two cents - however if everyone else wants it to specifically be a christmas themed gift exchange I can just sit it out too - not a big deal - I am sure we will do many other gift exchanges in the future!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:45 pm

I don't think we should do a theme either just for that reason (not everyone celebrates)....even though I have a few really cute Christmas ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
gliderma

PostSubject: gift exchange   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:08 pm

How about we leave it up to your buddy to choose from the wish list you post, like this one has been? I didn't necessarily mean it had to be Christmas gifts, just an exchange around Christmas. For those that want a Holiday themed gift, they can post it so your buddy knows. Has everyone gotten their gift now? When would you like to do the next one? How bout
Nov 15 thru Dec 1st for sign ups and then gifts by Dec 15th? Is that ok April? sunny
Back to top Go down
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:11 pm

I haven't gotten a gift yet, and I just barley sent part of my buddies gift today. They should receive it by Saturday bounce I got part of their second part of their gift today (if that made sense) I'm just waiting on the last and will send it ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: sure   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:15 am

sure gliderma that sounds like a great idea that way it can be open to whatever is preffered by each individual -

I still haven't gotten my gift yet - not sure who my buddy is its still a mystery - lol
Back to top Go down
jaydaszoo

PostSubject: Gift exchange   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:52 am

I belong to doll collector groups, and here is a questionaire we send out to everyone interested in being a part of the exchange. That way you can give others an idea of what you would like...

Full Name
Your Full address (including Country)
Do you have any allergies (nuts, wool etc) Wool
What is your favorite treat?
What is your favorite color?
Do you collect anything?
Do you have any other hobbies?
Is there anything else you would like your partner to know?
In case your Partner wants to know about your children how many and what ages and Names?
Would you like to send overseas?
Would you like to receive “Glider Related Items” or “It Doesn’t Matter”?
Do you celebrate Christmas? (If not, would you still like Christmas themed gifts?)
Do you have a website or online album shwing your gliders or other hobbies? What is it?

--------- Check here is you would like to be totally surprised with your swap
OR
--------- Check here to maybe include some of the items below
(I would like to receive any of these little gifts: Check which items you would like to receive from your swap partner and mark them with an X)

-------- Stickers (name what type of stickers – e.g. Theme, country etc)

-------- Postcards (name what type of postcard – e.g. Theme, country etc)

------- Thin small magazine / newspaper / leaflet (name what type of magazine e.g. women’s, doll etc)

-------- Kitchen magnets

-------- Small plush animal

-------- Small tiny doll

-------- Stamps from your swap partners country

-------- Little souvenir from the other country

-------- Coins (please check that your swap partner’s country allows coins to be posted)

-------- Little photo album / note book / scrapbook / calendar

------- Some chocolates / candy (lollies) (what do you like?)

------- Recipe's from your Swap partners country

------- Nice pen, ballpoint and/or pencil

------ Small Christmas ornaments (for the Christmas tree)

------- Nice piece of fabric for making a cage item

------ Toy parts (what do you need?)

------ Small toy for your children or pets

Feel free to cut and paste into emails to use.

Hugs,
Jeanne

Back to top Go down
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:38 pm

The second part of your gift is on the way buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
sugeebaby

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:31 pm

I got my gift yesterday. Thank-you very much. My babies are lvoing their new toys Sandi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepamperedglider.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: AHA!!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:18 pm

So it was YOU Chelsea!! you were my mystery buddy all along - lol!!Shocked

I LOVE what you sent so far!! I got the first package today - so exciting!!! - It has inspired me to clean out my cages so I can hang the new stuff in there!! YAY! and you said ANOTHER package is coming!? YIPEEE!! Cant wait - as soon as everything arrives and it is set up in my cages I will definately be posting some major pictures in here!! - lol!

Thank you SO much!! - I just love what you have sent so far - cant wait to see what else is coming!! bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Tee hee hee! I'm glad you like it so far, because I think the second box is even better!!! bounce I sent it out yesterday so you'll probably see it on Monday Smile Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gift Exchange!   Gift Exchange! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gift Exchange!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Chat :: Sugar Glider Topics :: Gift Exchange-
Jump to: