Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Iowa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginger

Hello from Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Iowa   Hello from Iowa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Just trying to learn how all this works, so if I do something wrong please excuse the mistakes.
Guess you don't learn if you don't try so this is my attempt at doing so.

I am from Des Moines Ia and love Sugar Gliders. I have 3 that I have had for about 3 years now. I used to have 11 but have downsized to 3 which is relatively easy to manage for me. I also have 2 dogs and 3 cats that also like attention from me. I retired 2 years ago and just after I retired I lost my wonderful husband and companion to a heart attack. Crying or Very sad But I have learned to go on, my animals and kids have helped a lot. I have 4 grown children and 8 wonderful grandkids. I love to do do most any craft and love the outdoors.
I will get some pictures posted as soon as I can find them on my computer. I know I have some but when your my age it sometimes takes a while or until one of my kids are here to help.
Thanks for the invite and this looks like a fun forum, it's been a while since I have joined a forum.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello from Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Hi Ginger   Hello from Iowa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:47 pm

well you were successful you posted your first topic - yippeee way to go

so nice to have you on here! welcome!!

I am so sorry to hear about your husband that must have been horrible!! Crying or Very sad

and dont worry about mistakes we are very forgiving here! its all good!

cant wait to see some pictures!

April
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com

Hello from Iowa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Chat :: Sugar Glider Topics :: Welcome and Introductions-
Jump to: