Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YeeHawww!! Another Texan Here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paramedicyn

YeeHawww!! Another Texan Here! Empty
PostSubject: YeeHawww!! Another Texan Here!   YeeHawww!! Another Texan Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi  Everyone! My name is Cyndy and I live between Abilene and Midland/Odessa out in West Texas. I have 6 of the Greatest Suggies you could ever want!! There are Grr (Mom), Skrat (Dad), Attie (short for Miss Attitude) and Nipper (these are the 2 Daughters), then I have Louie and Leo who will have the girls living with them as soon as they are fixed!! Louie and Nipper like each other, and Leo and Attie like each other, so they have already picked each other out!! Smile
Smile I also have 2 cats, Sasie and Kitty Kat, 2 dogs, Schnookie and Sassy, and 3 cows, Minnie (Pearl), Waylon, and Willa who WAS Willie 'till we noticed she didn't have one ( Laughing )!! So anyway that is a little bit about me and I look forward to getting to know you all on here!! Laughing Cyn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

YeeHawww!! Another Texan Here! Empty
PostSubject: what cute names   YeeHawww!! Another Texan Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Hi Cyndy and welcome!!

you have such cute names for all your animals! I especially love Skrat (wasnt that the name of the little squirrel on Ice Age?) and Minnie Pearl - so does your cow wear a hat with a price tag attached as well? - lol lol!
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com

YeeHawww!! Another Texan Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Chat :: Sugar Glider Topics :: Welcome and Introductions-
Jump to: