Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! I'm new to this site!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gremlin&BellasMom

Gremlin&BellasMom

Hello! I'm new to this site! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm new to this site!   Hello! I'm new to this site! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi I'm new to this chat site my name is Brittney. I have been looking for a sugar glider chat site that has nice people in it. I believe this one is one Smile. Well a little info about me so y'all can get to know me a little better. Like I said my name is Brittney and I am 15 years old. I love animals and pretty much have a zoo at my house :]. I have 3 dogs, their names are Ginger, Missy, Daisy, I have a cat named Smoky, a cockatoo named Max and 2 sugar gliders named Gremlin and Bella. I have had them going on two months now but I have done reseach on them for year. I still have questions from time to time so I hope if y'all don't mind if I have any. I'm protective over my animals and I take very good care of them. One thing I have to work around with my suggies is that Bella is blind in her left eye so playing in the dark is hard for her. Thats about it I am looking forward to making friends on here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: hi there! WELCOME   Hello! I'm new to this site! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:29 pm

Hey there and welcome!
So glad you found us!
wow that is crazy we have a dog named Ginger too! and we have a cat named Daisy - what a coincidence huh?! funny!

well I hope you like the site! feel free to take the many polls on here and post as much as you want there arent a whole lot of people that post regularly on here, but its pretty fun - everyone on here is really super nice though at least I think so! otherwise I boot em off - ha ha

again welcome to you and your zoo! cat
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com
Amanda_1981

Amanda_1981

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm new to this site!   Hello! I'm new to this site! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Welcome! I'm glad you found the forum. It's not as active as it used to be, but I do check it often, and if you have a question or an emergency I'll be more than happy to help. Smile

... POST SOME PICS of those babies! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingmarsupial.com
Missourigal

Missourigal

PostSubject: Welcome   Hello! I'm new to this site! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:44 am

Hello, and welcome to one of the nicest forum's on the internet!
I am Donna and I have tons of animals..Let's see, I have 27 dogs, all breeds, one cat, some cows and 16 Sugar Gliders and two females with two in each pouch..one missing glider also! He escaped on Christmas Eve and no where to be found!..But we haven't given up looking for him..
Doing research on gliders is great because there is always something new that you will learn...even as experienced as I am with my gang, I still learn new things about their world..( Like how they can escape and you not know it!)..lol..
Please feel free to ask any questions and I am sure someone here will be able to help find you an answer..

Welcome again!
Donna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm new to this site!   Hello! I'm new to this site! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm new to this site!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Chat :: Sugar Glider Topics :: Welcome and Introductions-
Jump to: