(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello from Ohio!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
glidernursery

PostSubject: Hello from Ohio!   Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Just found this and thought I'd join. I am known on all of the boards as GliderNursery. My name is Shelly and I live in north-central Ohio. I am a USDA licensed breeder and I currently have 11 breeding gliders. I breed WF, Leucistic, and Platinum gliders.

I also have a small collection of "Interactive Foraging Toys" that I make and sell, as well as my "Sugar Maple" tree. These items can be found on my website at www.freewebs.com/glidernursery. I recently began offering my Interactive Foraging Toys as kits for those who would like to make their own. These items are not on my website, but can be ordered through e-mail at shellysterk@yahoo.com. I also just began making frames and fleece covers for repts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hey Shelly   Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:59 pm

hi Shelly welcome to the forum!! so glad you joined - I think Amanda is from Ohio too! very cool - feel free to post some of your stuff for sale in the classified section of this forum if you care too!

sounds like you have quite a handfull 11 breeding pairs! wow! I have 7 right now and that is plenty for me!!

"I believe everything happens for a reason.People change so that you learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they go right. And sometimes things fall apart so that something better can fall together." Marilyn Monroe

Sprocket, Cricket, Gobo, Mokey, Wembly, Dixie Lou, Joe Dimaggio, Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean

http://suggiebabies.webs.com

April May
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suggiebabies.webs.com

Hello from Ohio!
Page 1 of 1