Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Ohio!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glidernursery

Hello from Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Ohio!   Hello from Ohio! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Just found this and thought I'd join. I am known on all of the boards as GliderNursery. My name is Shelly and I live in north-central Ohio. I am a USDA licensed breeder and I currently have 11 breeding gliders. I breed WF, Leucistic, and Platinum gliders.

I also have a small collection of "Interactive Foraging Toys" that I make and sell, as well as my "Sugar Maple" tree. These items can be found on my website at www.freewebs.com/glidernursery. I recently began offering my Interactive Foraging Toys as kits for those who would like to make their own. These items are not on my website, but can be ordered through e-mail at shellysterk@yahoo.com. I also just began making frames and fleece covers for repts.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello from Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Shelly   Hello from Ohio! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:59 pm

hi Shelly welcome to the forum!! so glad you joined - I think Amanda is from Ohio too! very cool - feel free to post some of your stuff for sale in the classified section of this forum if you care too!

sounds like you have quite a handfull 11 breeding pairs! wow! I have 7 right now and that is plenty for me!!
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com

Hello from Ohio!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Chat :: Sugar Glider Topics :: Welcome and Introductions-
Jump to: