Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4 week oop Joey eating bml?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

4 week oop Joey eating bml? Empty
PostSubject: 4 week oop Joey eating bml?   4 week oop Joey eating bml? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:27 am

I have a Joey and she is 4 weeks oop. I went in my suggies room to grab dishes to feed mom and dad and she was venturing out of the sleeping pouch for the first time. I took dishes in and came back to put a clean pouch away and saw my baby eating bml! Should I be concerned?
Back to top Go down
jaydaszoo

4 week oop Joey eating bml? Empty
PostSubject: 4 week OOP Joey eating BML   4 week oop Joey eating bml? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:58 pm

That is fantastic...congratulations your baby is growing up. I was told that you needed to take them away from their parents when they were 8 wks old and put them in a cage alone to get them to eat by themselves and stop nursing...but I didn't have to with my little Willow who came oop 8/4/09, and she started eatting the BML, fruits and veggies on her own..so this is great that this one is eatting on their own so early....

Congratulations and hugs,
Jeanne
Back to top Go down

4 week oop Joey eating bml?
Page 1 of 1