Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

State Fair report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OneMdl

State Fair report Empty
PostSubject: State Fair report   State Fair report I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:23 am

ok, you know what's on my mind today. tip to others: Dallas has a new train, the Green line, that goes straight from Pearl street downtown to the Fair. it really is faster than driving, and the Fair station is at the main gate across from the Women's museuam. no walking. so for me we got on at Arapaho and rode down to Pearl, then got on the Green line. 30 minutes! for just $4

coming back was a different story. we got on to go back home and our train was stopped at a red light for 10 minutes (while they moved another out-of-service car off the track). so that made us miss our transfer at Pearl. another 20 minute wait. we still had fun though. Johnny has a knack for striking up a conversation with anyone at random and so we didn't mind waiting for the next train.

oh, and the deep fried butter with garlic is good pastry with a melted butter center. Collen bit hers in half and got it all over her shirt. its that good!
Back to top Go down
Amanda_1981

Amanda_1981

State Fair report Empty
PostSubject: RE: State Fair report   State Fair report I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:15 pm

OMG! Is it state fair time!? *gasp* How long is it going to be going on!? I'm going to be down on the 10th, and I wonder if my Dad will take me by there... hrm...
I LOVE the fried foods on a stick! pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingmarsupial.com
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

State Fair report Empty
PostSubject: Re: State Fair report   State Fair report I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:43 pm

I always get a corn dog and a candied apple at the fair! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OneMdl

State Fair report Empty
PostSubject: Re: State Fair report   State Fair report I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:17 pm

quantum-awesomly, you gotta make him go. the animals are there for the first three weeks so the 10th will be iffy. the pig races and the dancing cats are this week, the border collies next week,... besides all the fair food, I like the performances too. like the world on a string once in a blue moon.

if you're an american idle fan, Jason Castro sang last night.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

State Fair report Empty
PostSubject: food on a stick   State Fair report I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:37 pm

I know isnt food on a stick like the best invention ever - lol - I havent found a single food served on a stick that I didnt like - ha ha - did you know now they make a cheesecake slice on a stick - gotta try that someday! Saw it on unwrapped on the food network - they had a fair special - foods served at state fairs - mmm yummy - dont we all just go to the fairs to eat the good food? lol - just be sure to wear the stretchy pants when you go - lol
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com
Sponsored content

State Fair report Empty
PostSubject: Re: State Fair report   State Fair report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State Fair report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Chat :: Off Topic of sugar gliders-
Jump to: