Share | 

More suggie pics for your enjoyment!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: More suggie pics for your enjoyment!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:01 pm

I dont think I have posted these on here before forgive me if I have

Here is a picture of the first pair of joey twins that Sprocket and Cricket over had - so cute!!

Here is a picture of Mokey

Here is a picture of Keliera - the most recent baby of Sprocket and Cricket on my laptop - I may have postse this one befor not sure

Here is a picture of two of my cages side by side - Wembly is the lucky one he gits the biggest cage to himself until I find him a proper cagemate to two

Here is a cage I used to have - I gave it to a friend for her suggies - she had a really small cage previously - this one isnt too bad for just two gliders, trust me she gets them out ALOT - ha ha

Here are some outtakes of trying to get my current avatar photo - lol Gobo is like - get me off of here - lol dont worry I rewarded him with several mealies for his time and energy - lol

"I believe everything happens for a reason.People change so that you learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they go right. And sometimes things fall apart so that something better can fall together." Marilyn Monroe

Sprocket, Cricket, Gobo, Mokey, Wembly, Dixie Lou, Joe Dimaggio, Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean

http://suggiebabies.webs.com

April May
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suggiebabies.webs.com

More suggie pics for your enjoyment!
Page 1 of 1