(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello form New York

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sirgrimmy

PostSubject: Hello form New York   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:14 pm

I am a 30/m and I have 2 babies. I didnt think I was gonna like gliders. Little did I know they steal your Heart I love you .I love them. I got Austin about a year ago while he was still a todler. Then I went and got him a companion which sex was unkown at the time i was pretty sure my baby was another boy which he is and have had him for 8 mnths now. I finally got the younger one sazzle to climb all over me his knew game is to check things out from the small of my back... I am still trying to get him to jump more... But anyway just an introduction oh yea no other pets since my cat tiny died last year... Its so hard to say good bye.... John
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hi there   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 pm

so nice to have you among us! awwh your baby boys sound so adorable! ha ha I hate it when my gliders go to the small of my back - then i cant reach them - lol

"I believe everything happens for a reason.People change so that you learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they go right. And sometimes things fall apart so that something better can fall together." Marilyn Monroe

Sprocket, Cricket, Gobo, Mokey, Wembly, Dixie Lou, Joe Dimaggio, Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean

http://suggiebabies.webs.com

April May
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suggiebabies.webs.com
tocarmar

PostSubject: Hello!!! Also a New Yorker   Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi
I'm not too far away. About 2hours. I'm about 30 miles south of Albany in Catskill. We just got our first 3 joeys on fri. 4th.

Tom & Heidi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello form New York   

Back to top Go down

Hello form New York
Page 1 of 1