Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greeting from Utah!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

Greeting from Utah! Empty
PostSubject: Greeting from Utah!   Greeting from Utah! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Chelsea and I live in Utah! I just wanted to post a little about me!
I am 21 years old, in a relationship (1yr 6months) and basically have a zoo at my house. My mom and little brother live with me, along with my boyfriend and all my pets (which are listed in my signature).

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Almi

Almi

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Utah!   Greeting from Utah! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Lol, what's it like with that living arrangement? I like having my privacy - I live with my boyfriend and a roommate that sleeps all day because he works overnights. =D
Back to top Go down
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Utah!   Greeting from Utah! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:42 pm

I am very family oriented and my mom lost her house. There is no way I would let my mom and brother live on the streets so I took them in. I still have my privacy, we are downstairs and they have the upstairs. It's not a permanent situation, I just help out when I can.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: hey there!   Greeting from Utah! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 pm

yeah I hear you - I live with my folks and 10 year old brother too - even though I am 27 - its cool though they have the downstairs and I am upstairs so somewhat simular living arrangements - you know they live that way in Italy - or at least they used to where older kids still lived with mom and dad - grandparents the whole nine yards - lol actually before I moved back in with them - they had my step-grandmother - my step dad Marks mother living with them and it worked out really well! So nice of you to take your mom and brother in - tells alot about your family bond and about you as a person!
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Utah!   Greeting from Utah! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Wow, we have a very similar situation Smile I never knew that about Italy. Doesn't surprise me though as Italian people have huge families.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Italy   Greeting from Utah! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Yeah I think that is true - or like I said it at least used to be the case - I think its pretty cool myself but I know its not for everyone - some people's mothers drive them crazy - lol but my mom is really relaxed and generally stays out of my business - doesnt pry or anything so it works out well!
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Utah!   Greeting from Utah! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:40 pm

My mom is the same way, she knows I am an adult and gives me the privacy I want. We do have dinner together when we are home at the same time which I love! My mom is one of my best friends so I don't mind it either.
Back to top Go down
Almi

Almi

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Utah!   Greeting from Utah! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:46 am

Yeah my mom and I are best friends, too, so I know how that is. And ironically, I have two 10-year-old little brothers, but they don't live with me. Haha. If I had the space I suppose I wouldn't mind, especially if I had an upstairs and a downstairs. But nope, I've just got one floor, and my place has limited space. It's nice for three people though.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea0525

Chelsea0525

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Utah!   Greeting from Utah! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:53 am

HAHA my little brother is 9, he'll be 10 in November.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Utah!   Greeting from Utah! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greeting from Utah!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Chat :: Sugar Glider Topics :: Welcome and Introductions-
Jump to: