(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gliders are so greedy when Mealies are involved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gliders are so greedy when Mealies are involved   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Usually my gliders are so loving and caring to each other - always grooming each other playing together so happily but throw mealworms into the picture and thier demenor completely changes! I was watching my breeding pair Sprocket and Cricket eating them yesterday - Sprocket wolfed his down and immediately without any thought snatched Cricket's half eaten mealworms right from under her! I felt so bad I immediately gave her another one - sometimes if I can't find another mealworm right away a fight usually ensues between the two of them - they totally forget they love each other and every man (or glider) for him /or herself!! Exclamation

"I believe everything happens for a reason.People change so that you learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they go right. And sometimes things fall apart so that something better can fall together." Marilyn Monroe

Sprocket, Cricket, Gobo, Mokey, Wembly, Dixie Lou, Joe Dimaggio, Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean

http://suggiebabies.webs.com

April May
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suggiebabies.webs.com
Almi

PostSubject: Re: Gliders are so greedy when Mealies are involved   Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Haha, I usually hand feed mine mealies for this reason...they can be such brats. I have to keep administering mealies to each one of them evenly and in a timely manner or they'll start to steal them from each other. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gliders are so greedy when Mealies are involved
Page 1 of 1