Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy?

Go down 
2 posters

How old were you when you got your very first glider?
0-15
How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_lcap8%How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
16-20
How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_lcap15%How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
21-25
How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_lcap46%How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
26-30
How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_lcap8%How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
31-35
 8% [ 1 ]
36-40
How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_lcap15%How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
46-50
How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_lcap0%How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
51-55
How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_lcap0%How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
56-60
 0% [ 0 ]
60+
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Back

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? Empty
PostSubject: How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy?   How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Dont worry your age is still anonymous its just a poll - ha ha
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com
Almi

Almi

How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy?   How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:41 pm

I got mine a little over a year ago, so I was 19 then. :3
Back to top Go down

How old were you when you got your very first bundle of joy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Chat :: Sugar Glider Topics :: Polls-
Jump to: