Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Empty
PostSubject: Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!!   Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey there thought I would re-post about all the toys I have available, since its been awhile and I have come up with a few new ones since last time I posted about them

Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Sgt_1_10
this one is $3.99 + $2.50 shipping and is called the link and wiffle ball toy

Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Sgt2_s10
this is the suggie chandelier and is $9.99 + $3.50 shipping

Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Sgt8_m10
the suggie chandelier was so popular we made a mini version this one is the pink and purple heart version
Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Sgt9_m10
this one is the multi colored- they are 8 inches tall - perfect for travel cages or emergency cages or small spaces
and is $3.99 + $2.50 shipping whichever color you like

Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Sgt_1110
is called a wiffle wonder is available in pink and purple or multicolor
Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Sgt6_w10
and is $6.99 + $3.50 shipping

Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Sgt3_s10
these are bonding pouch toys and are available in any colors you would like - if no color specified then rainbow pack as pictured will be sent
they are $3.99 + $2 shipping for 7 of them

Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Sgt4_s10
this is the sugar glider vine toy and is $5.99 + $3.50 shipping

Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Sgt10_10
this is the rocking horse vine toy and is also $5.99 + $3.50 shipping

Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Sgt7_w10
these are wacky wiffle balls and come in a set of two with or without beads for $4.99 + $2.50 shipping (price is for two balls)

Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Sgt12_10
Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Sgt5_s10
Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!! Gobo_o10
sugar glider cage set toy is $5 + $2.50 shipping available in any color combination imaginable basically

Hope you see something you like! email me if you see something you are interested - discounted combined shipping is offered

Thanks,
April May
Back to top Go down
http://suggiebabies.webs.com

Lots of toys for sale - most under $10 with shipping costs! - what a deal!!
Page 1 of 1