Sugar Glider Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Picture courtesy of April)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why FM is closing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda_1981

Amanda_1981

Why FM is closing. Empty
PostSubject: Why FM is closing.   Why FM is closing. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:08 pm

FlyingMarsupial.com has been my baby for a long time. I know that there are still people out there that want crochet, but I gotta close up shop. I just came out with new products and I know that people really want that bunny, but I can't do it anymore... I can't keep up with the volume.

I spent my entire weekend crocheting fleece. David and I haven't had a day together in months. I tried to take the day off yesterday, but I had SO much to do that we ended up watching movies while I stitched up a bunny.

I love what I do, but I have 2 jobs and it's killing me. Especially since I make absolutely NO money doing it. (Yes really. Between the fleece, the eyes and the shipping, those products are making me no money.) I'll still put stuff on the c-bin. I'm still here if you need a gift, but officially, I'm closed.

Where it's going:
FM is still going to be there. I'm moving toward education. News, Reviews and How-To's are going to be my gig from now on. The home page will be reviews and everything behind it will be reviews on products and how-to's for newbies. (You've all been waiting for that cube video. I can feel it.) I also want to include "A day in the life of..." video, where I get followed around while bonding, feeding, tent time... It'll be fun.

Anywho, I'm closing up, and I just wanted everyone to know why. Sorry if you were eyeballing that bunny. frown He is pretty neat. Not 6+ hours neat, I've come to find out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingmarsupial.com

Why FM is closing.
Page 1 of 1